New Mexico Solar Energy Association and Sawmill Community Land Trust present:
2018 Solar Fiesta
Saturday, October 20
(10 am to 4 pm)
Be a part of this momentous event!
Come experience a TRUE clean energy future. Yes, we are establishing a fossil fuel free zone. No, it will not be perfect nor easy, but with your help, we’ll do it.
- Fun for all ages ,with Ninja obstacle course (pm only), treasure hunts, prizes, and live music
- Informative, with displays, workshops and a variety of electric vehicles
- and more.
The renewable energy movement continues to grow in our state of New Mexico! Why not go Solar NOW?!
Sponsored by Affordable Solar, PNM, NM Solar Group, B&D Industries, Positive Energy Solar, Menicucci Insurance Agency and Sol Luna Solar among others. There will be:
- Free bike valet
- Artisans to get your Christmas shopping jump started
- SunChaser exhibit with ACE Leadership High School and Bandojo.
Come learn from NMSEA as we bring you presenters from around the country. The time is NOW to do your part and embrace TRUE clean energy in your life:
- Panels on personal efforts and industry efforts
- Be an informed consumer and citizen
- We’re going to Stop, Drop, and Roll!
All for a good cause, ….our children’s future!